Wednesday 11 June 2014

Good´n´Bad things...

This year´s competition preparation seems like a long and winding road...

The 2 competitions I wanted to attend till now have both been cancelled - so there was no "competition practice" for me.

I did get quite some time on the water though and I can tell that I´m progressing!

I´ve been paddling my spare paddle for some time now and was waiting for my new paddles from Mitchell Blades - but a very unfortunate incident happened: Lance - owner and designer at Mitchell Blades had a bad hand injury and had to undergo surgery - all the best and a full recovery to you Lance!!

So that meant I wouldn´t get my new paddles ahead of the upcoming competitions - and my 45° spare paddle definitely is not the right paddle for Freestyle Kayaking!!

But Heli Graf from Helliwelli Wildwasser Shop decided to lend me a paddle till I´d get my new ones!

So I proudly announce a new sponsor:

Thank you very much Heli!!!



And don´t forget this years Helliwelli freestyle Competition!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment