Wednesday 7 August 2013

Wildalpen Freestyle 2013

Next step was the second run of the Austrian Freestyle Championship at Wildalpen at the beginning oh July - I came there as second and definately wanted to keep my silver medal. :)
As this is my homespot I really know that plasypot well - which definately helps! And additionally people said, it would be very similiar to the Worldchampionship-Playspot at the Nantahala Outdoor Center.
Unfortunately are there no pictures of the event, because I managed to get into the Semifinals!

So I managed to keep my 2nd place and thus qualified for the Kayak Freestyle Worldchampionship in North Carolina! 

So now the preparation for the Worlds really started (Hadn´t even been thinking about the worlds a few months earlier - so this was a huge surprise for me)!
Next stop wuold be Prague!

Some random Wildalpen pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment