Thursday 27 August 2015

Training for Worlds





This is the official homepage for the Words - there is also a link to the Livestream there!

I´ve now had a few training sessions in our team training slots - 60 minutes for about 22 paddlers - which means an average of 4-5 rides for every paddler. That´s not much but that´s all we got!
We are splitting the group in half so you actually spend less time sitting in the eddy but still get the same amount of rides. We share our slot with the Irish and the French. 
It´s possible to paddle before or after the official team training but then the queue in the eddy is even bigger and sometimes you wait for 20 minutes in between your rides.

Here´s a short Video of my better moves - slowly getting used to the wave and dialing the moves in!


 

When I´m not paddling I´m taking pictures of other teams - the weather has been changing hourly here - from hefty downpours to sunshine within the hour . but I managed to get some decent pictures!

Here are 2 albums from the last 2 days:



And of course a big Thank You to my supporters!



No comments:

Post a Comment