Thursday 20 November 2014

Hurley!

So here I am in England preparing for the SAS Hurley Classic!

My plane arrived yesterday in the dark - here´s a nice view during the landing approach:



After getting the rental car I made my way over to Jacko´s house - only a few kilometers away.

I got a really warm welcome and in the morning I got to know the kids - they are really sweet!

Around noon I moved over to Hurley to meet with the other Austrian paddlers who brought my gear!

The area around there´s really nice, very rural and there´s a small church there.




The wave itself is quite special and needs some time getting used to!
I really like it though ad some moves were working quite ok!
Here´s one shot from my afternoon session - it´s getting dark pretty soon and there was an amazing sunset - unfortunately the camera was facing the wrong way to capture that ;)


And as usual - kayaking gear draped over the car - but there`s even been some sun!


And I´m stoked that there´s going to be a livestream for the whole event!


 Here are the links:








No comments:

Post a Comment